Sunday, April 25

LOVE LOCKDOWN

hari: Ahad
cuaca: Hujan lebat

WAHAI TEMANKU PENGGEMAR IRAMA,

Dengarkanlah irama hati ku yang sayu, tapi sungguh aku tidak menyesal. Im not going to hurt her anymore.
....maafkanlah kau... bukanny taknak bagitau dia awal-awal lagi tapi since the day we first met, i really like her and i dun wanna lose her... seriously i am... im her biggest fan, her biggest lover, truly i am...

BUT, as we move forward, its was too fast, further we goes and i became more and more obsessed of her. i just couldnt tell her that... and couldnt let her see the real me behind these dark eyes... because i dont want to lose her... to tell her that i just broke up with sumone just to be with her, to tell her that im not as in her eyes, to tell her that im not the best for her, to tell her about all the fuss that happens behind all our dates... my frens, my close frens knows everything about my condition before i met her but then i just couldnt tell her... i dun want to... 

THAT day, on her birthday, i had so much fun being with her.. truly... and then it also make me realize a single , very important fact, that i know my past would hunt me down... (they already did, they just wont stop)... i really afraid that imgoing to hurt her, no, i wouldnt do that to her... all those lies, those perfect little lies... i have to stop it... its better this way, u dont have to know the truth my dear, it will hurt u even more....

i'm sorry, truly sorry... dun forgive me...

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover
Tweet