Monday, June 7

DIRIKU SENDIRI

Mood : disappointed
Date: 31st May 2010

Pencari Bahagia, ..Hi…

Sigh… May has been a terrible month for me… a change that even I couldn’t expect… aku dah banyak berubah… ya aku tau, korang takkan perasan kan?? Sebab korang wasn’t in my shoes…

Entering this month, I broke up with my one and only girl that I’ve ever loved… and she don’t even know it… sedih kan?? No… im the bad guy, kenapa nak sedih… rite?.. so that’s what semua orang pikir.. have u ever put yourself in my situations?? Takde kan.. so don’t judge me… GO! Go on with your own lives, berpiknik, avoiding me, makan pizza, bakar ayam and whatever… go and have fun… ya, korang tak pikir pun kat aku kan.. at least call je la and ckp yang korang ada buat gathering ke apa… korang mungkin pikir yang aku ni tacing je lebih tapi tunggulah sampai korang feel, see and hear what I’ve already felt, saw and heard… wish you guys do well with your lives… “KUMAO’ for the great days we spent together…

In the middle of May, my new found best fren got to leave town for the sem break… huhu.. sure. What can I possibly do bout that… but he’s leaving also left a scar on me… he was the reason me and our frens get together on the first place.. now that he is gone, aku tak dapat nak jumpa pun yang lain… mana korang menghilang??

Akhir May, there are some good news… SANTUN adakan kursus and that gives me some ‘pat at the back’ that I needed… thanks bebudak SANTUN, diyad, kak ain, sabri, ruffy, judin, pali, shima n tikah mat top for those special week together… best sangat…

Tapi pulangnya aku ke rumah, kena lak gi check admission ke usm… hurm… aku dah agak dah… usm takde antar text pun suruh aku check benda tu… at last my intuition was right… there is no need for me to check it cuz I didn’t make the cut… “CRASH”! all my dreams, my plans, ruined… sigh… lots of people are disappointed in me, including myself…sedih, depressed, kecewa sangat… I’ve avoided Enin for so many days, just couldn’t let my bestfren know how pathetic I am right now… Farid textd me out of the blue…maybe he felt the same way as I did that night…

But now,,,,, no more dilly dally for me… kena angkat balik confidence level tu off the chart… aku akan tukar balik ‘FLOWER’ kepada ‘JEWEL’… you’ll see… sepanjang sekolah menengah aku adalah ‘JEWEL’ yang cemerlang… I’ll be back in that form and u’ll hate me even more… THE WORLD BETTER PREPARE WHENIM BACK WITH A GOAL.




P/s: seriously, 8/10 hates me when im a jewel..

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover
Tweet