Friday, November 26

::All the best for your exam::


EVERYTHING

IM RESTLESS…

Everyday…
Every single day,
A spilt of relief never occurred,
As my mind is always by your side,
                                                       
Every dream
Every single dream,
Is to see you succeed,
In every dream u dreamed,
                                    
Every thought,
Every single thought,
Sets its goal on you,
Sincerely and only on you,

Every beat,
Every single beat,
My hearts beats for you,
My lovely only you,

Every star,
Every single star,
I wished upon to,
I have only wished for you,

Every word,
Every single word,
All words i have,
All is only for you my dear...

p/s: don't do that again ok.. promise

3 comments:

Shaofie said...

selamat bertempur manjaa!
abang sopi ucapkan all the best yea!

mtbink.com said...

siapa manja, siapa comel ni? siapa Fazura?

P/S: Shaofie, pergi jaga Faraha'ain tu elok-elok... hahaha...

syarkwasangka said...

manja = comel tapi bukannya fazura... haha

Pin It button on image hover
Tweet