Saturday, December 4

Calling all bloggers!!


Jokes on me!!!
As all naked eyes or those with sunglasses can tell, im pretty much into blogging. Ye, it started as a time-fullfiller for me but I got totally addicted to it and cant be denied that somehow I felt threatened by other bloggers.
                With all due respect, I admire those who boosts up their blogs rapidly and inhumanly fast but at the same time im jealous with them. My blog keep on improving from time to time but still the amount of traffic, comments and followers are quite disappointing. As a new blogger, I know I have to be patient but it is nerve-wrecking to see something  I spent a lot of time on being un-nourishing.
                As u can easily observe, my early days in blogging n creating with blog is considerably lame. Or should I say boring. But I keep on improving myself. Posting entries that is main-streamed and fun so that more satisfied visitors keeps on coming. I also improved my blog templates several times already. No, countless of times already since the beginning.
                Adding widgets, using great keywords, and posting fun stuffs seems like a worthless effort nowadays. And do not get me started on my nuffnang earnings. Ever since this blog I created, I only had 75 cents!!! That is unbearable. To add more spice to it, more bloggers put up their nuff earnings on their blog which pretty much dishearted me.
                And I keep on wandering, as I write this post, will this last forever?? Will my blog be just a place for me n my 72 friends?? What did I go wrong?? What else I didn’t do?? This is Ahmad Syahir Ibrahim, requesting help from pro bloggers on making a blog explodes…. In a good way of course..

7 comments:

zuhanismohamed said...

the most important thing..dont give up eyh..

saya begitu juga pernah rasa give up tp sebab minat kena keep improve kan diri..goodluck :)

Shaofie said...

ko nk lagi bekesan, letak iklan nuffnang ko kat tepi, atas dengan bawah. letak tiga sekali. baru advertiser tgk nt dier berminat. update la selalu yeaaa.

syarkwasangka said...

wah.. thanks zuhanis....

sahofie.. perlu tak tulis post promote psal iklan tu??

Shaofie said...

xpyah. ko cume slalu blogwalking. supaya orang akan dtg blog ko selalu. kne take time..

syarkwasangka said...

er.. blogwalking tu apa?? belog berjalan??

mtbink.com said...

tak adalah, blog berlegar-legar...

syarkwasangka said...

owh.. thanks pakar dewan bahasa dan dewan sivik

Pin It button on image hover
Tweet